Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Fun at the Zoo!

We took Ella to the zoo for the first time on Monday. Matt had the day off, so we really enjoyed the extra day with our daddy and had a great time and lots of fun. Here are some pictures from the day, here she is on our way...The otter didn't come down to see anybody else, but it put on quite a show for Ella, this was one of her favorite animals!
This is the tiger exhibit, since you probably can't tell from the glare. Ella REALLY loved the "kitty cat"!!!
The monkey was another favorite. It came down and sat directly in front of her. She got so tickled.

On our way home...pretty much sums it up!

2 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

It looks like yall had a fun time!!!

Anonymous said...

ABBY!!!

I am so excited I found this!! Hey, it is Jenny Blevins! The last time I saw you you were the cutest pregnant person i had ever seen...and oh Abby...she is beautiful...just beautiful! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Love,
Jenny