Tuesday, May 27, 2008
PERSONALITY!
This is Ella smiling...on cue
This is her frowning...
And, this is her REAL smile...
She is growing up so quickly and is more and more fun everyday! She has become constant company throughout the day as she talks to me and narrates her every move. She is such a big help vacuuming, wiping off the table and even putting away her toys. I often refer to her as our "mess monitor." The other day Matt came in from outside and so thoughtfully laid his boots in the kitchen floor. After he put them in the laundry room, there was of course loose dirt that had fallen off of them. Ella ran up to the small pile and pointing, shouted, "made mess, dada made mess!" He was so thankful that she so emphatically "through him in the river." She loves to sing and dance to pretty much anything with a beat. And, even if she's busy, once she hears some music she must stop what she's doing to bust a move. (Yes, I realize I just used the term "bust a move", but it so accurately described the process.) She can eat by herself, sleep by herself (mostly) and has NO problem telling people what to do. In an earlier post I think I claimed that she might be a tad bit bossy...well, there is no "might" about it and "tad" would be an understatement. My family was here for Memorial Day and when a song came on during some show she turned and pointing to the floor, said, "Zachs, dance!" Just for the record, she does say please and thank you, but sometimes the excitement just overcomes her and things come out more as a demand as opposed to a personal request. She's a MESS!!! And I love her with my WHOLE heart. She has a way of making bad days good and good days better. Ella, it is my honor to spend the days playing and caring for you. And I thank the Lord EVERYDAY for the blessing that you are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!!! Enjoyed reading this...so sweet!
How cute! It's so fun to watch their little personalities shine!
What a ham!! That doesn't look like a very sad frown...ha ha. She's so cute!
She is so precious!!! Doesn't she make you want to have a dozen?!?
what a cutie pie!!
Hi Ella, Can't wait to see you Meme talks about you all the time You brought so much joy in her life Papa shows us all your pictures Can't wait to see you in July Love yor Seawatch Family
Beach Baby
Post a Comment