We had some friends in town during the fourth. They have a 9-year old daughter and one that is 10-months old. Ella loved them both...they also have a four-year old son (hence the name of the post!)
Here's Ella and Cam
This is Ella fishing for "land sharks." Cam of course not too far away!!
It was a match made in heaven!
Too cute, huh!?
SO...I think we're in trouble!!


7 comments:
I just laughed out loud at work and people are looking at me!! That is soooo cute. Better watch it Abby, Matt's gonna lock her up till she's 30! Love the kissing pic!!
1. You are too kind. You know how to make a girl feel happy.
2. I thought 4 hour car trips were bad. I could not imagine 8 hours! Maybe I'll stop complaining...or maybe I won't!
3. 13 teeth! Wow, we have a LONG way to go.
4. Y'all ARE in Trouble! How cute are the kissing pictures! We can lock both of ours up til they're 30 b/c I know that's what Ben has in mind.
That's the cutest thing I've seen in a LONG time!
That is ADORABLE! but I want to know what her Daddy thinks about it ;)
Ella is a doll! I know ya'll have so much fun together!Don't you just love staying home with her? there is no other job I would rather do! And I appreciate the comment on only white and blue on the 4th! :-)! Precious family!
that was so cute! a little boy was over at our house the other day and kate crawled over to him and kissed him and it was so precious! they just love handing out those kisses!!
I LOVE these pictures. They are so so cute. She is so precious. I want to squeeze her!
Post a Comment