Matt had his wisdom teeth taken out last Wednesday. And, where better to go have the surgery than Mobile. My aunt and cousin live there so we had the same oral surgeon do it that removed mine and my brother's. We left Saturday and stayed until the following Sunday. My cousin Emma was SO wonderful to let us stay with her for the entire week, she opened her home, refrigerator and pool to us so we could have a nice family get away while Matt recovered. Matt is always busy and isn't still unless he's sleeping so having to be "down" for that day and half was hard for him, but he enjoyed it and needed some rest and relaxation desperately. My mom and Zach went with us, we enjoyed spending time with everyone. We literally slept, ate, swam, watched movies and hung out with family for the entire visit. Matt and I even had a "date night" before his surgery, which was especially sweet.

Ella and cousin Juliannah.

"Are you talking to me?"


"Sneaking" Emma's dog, Albus, some treats. Is it sneaking if you get caught?

Ella with Uncle Zach

Ella and Emma swimming. For awhile, Emma was the only one Ella would hold while in the water!


Summer just wouldn't be summer without the freedom and opportunity to submerge your entire face into some juicy watermelon!

Loving the pool!

Just some more photo fun...

Thanks Emma and aunt Myra for all your hospitality!! We miss you already!!
7 comments:
next time you are down this way, give me a call! :)
All the way to Mobile to get his wisdom teeth out? Haha! I still go to Dothan to get my teeth cleaned. I've only got one wisdom tooth left and I hope it's not coming out anytime soon! I'm glad he's recuperated well!
sooooo cute!! i mean that little bathing suit and sunglasses are just too much! Love it! So glad ya'll got a break and glad to hear matt is feeling better!
sounds like fun...minus the teeth i'm sure
She is soo cute, and you look pretty cute has a pregnant mommy too!!! Hope yall are doing well and enjoy the rest of the summer! The watermelon pic is my favorite. Maddie loves watermelon too!!!
Next time your in the neighborhood call us - we'd love to see yall! PRECIOUS pictures of all of yall - such a beautiful family! Im glad the surgery and recovery went well!!
I am just sick that I keep missing these trips down to Bama. It looks like you had so much fun. Wouldn't it be great to have a pool in your back yard, wake up every morning and just go swimming. What a life. I hope I will be in these pictures next time and your new little boy will be too!
Post a Comment