Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fancy Pants!!


Jennifer sent us a package that we received today. Of course, Cale got a gift, but so did Ella. And she is wearing it ALL!! And still is! She truly is my little princess!! And, she does surprisingly well in her high heels. She did get my height so I guess it's a good thing she's a natural!

(Click on collage to enlarge)

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I always wanted dress up high heels and my mom would never buy them for me! Needless to say, Sipsey is going to have several pairs! Ella is so cute!

Anonymous said...

what a pretty princess. those earrings crack me up!

Our Journey said...

Hello-I forgot how I found your blog but I enjoy reading about your family!! :-) Your daughter is precious! Such a cutie! Congratulations on your pregnancy! I am pregnant as well, we just found out, and I think, per your ultrasound pic, that we both go to the same practice. I am new to the area so if you have been there before I would love to get some info. I am a little nervous. My email address is kjord07@yahoo.com. Again, enjoy reading your blog. I have one as well but please keep in mind that I am new to the blog world. :-)

Denise said...

She looks like John in that bottom middle picture to me.....