We were released from the hospital on Saturday. We were ecstatic to come home as a family of four for the first time! Here are some pictures of my two biggest blessings the day we left!!!
Oh sweet baby boy! These pictures are precious! I LOVE the one where Ella has him and is looking off, and where she has his head down on him. Just wonderful! Hope ya'll are doing great!
I can't get over how sweet these little girls are to their baby brotehers/ I love the pic of Ella with him when her eyes are closed. You should blow that one up and hang it on your wall.
Matt and I have been married since December '04. God blessed us with Ella in October '06 and again with Cale in August '09. I can't remember a time without them.
Dear Lord, its been such a hectic day, with little time to stop and pray. For lifes been anything but calm, since you called me to be a mom. Yet when I steal a moment, Lord, just at the sink or ironing board, to ask the blessings of your grace, I see them in my small one's face. That you have blessed me all the while, and I stop to catch that precious smile.
6 comments:
Sweet boy! I love the pictures of brother and sister!
she is sooo loving to him. that is sweet. good to see u today! you look great and Cale is perfect!!
how exciting! so happy for you! he is precious and ella looks like she is going to be a great big sister!
Oh sweet baby boy! These pictures are precious! I LOVE the one where Ella has him and is looking off, and where she has his head down on him. Just wonderful! Hope ya'll are doing great!
Congratulations! Cale is adorable & I love the precious brother & sister pictures!
I can't get over how sweet these little girls are to their baby brotehers/ I love the pic of Ella with him when her eyes are closed. You should blow that one up and hang it on your wall.
Post a Comment