Our newest arrival is finally here and we are more than excited to meet him! What another amazingly precious gift from God!! He was born on Wednesday, August 19 at 4:24 pm. He weighed 8lbs. 2 oz. and was 21 in. long. Suffice it to say a little more than what we had expected!
After a day of labor and a little over 3 hours of pushing it was clear that baby boy would have to be delivered by c-section. This was new to me and unexpected news so to say I was a little upset would be a huge understatement...I was a basket case. Probably also because it is frustrating to work so hard and push so long to get no where. Matt had been praying all morning, I knew it, so when he said, "It will be fine, lets get him out." I simply said ok. No more than 1 hour later Cale had been delivered, perfectly healthy and other than a little shaken up and completely worn out mom and baby were doing great! It was a long day to say the least but more than worth it! He was such a PRIZE! This is him with his most proud supporter...his big sister at their first meeting.
Euten, party of 4!!
Euten, party of 4!!
She was immediately in love!
It was the most precious thing to see her rub her cheek all over his face and give him repetitive kisses.
Momma's first kiss.............I'm in love too!!
She was so sweet to bring him this puppy. She picked it out and brought it especially for him!
We LOVE our Cale Rabbit!!


9 comments:
Congrats! So sorry to hear about the delivery, but you know it's well worth it;-) Having 2 is so much fun!!!!! Double the love for sure!
Congrats. Sorry you had to have a c-section. I remember it not being fun to recover after being in labor for so long. Your body is exhausted, but it is well worth it right. Enjoy him. They sure don't stay that tiny for long. I swear Adeline is growing faster than ever.
SOOO excited for you!! He is precious :)
Congratulations to the Euten family! Try to get some rest. I don't know how people do it with an older child who's not in daycare. Good luck!
Congratulations Abby! He is beautiful and perfect! I had a c section with Simms, and I know it's overwhelming not knowing what to expect, but look at your perfect gift! And as tiny as you are, it was probably best since he was 8 lbs! Keep us updated on how life with 2 is!!
Beautiful baby boy!!!! I can't wait to see him tomorrow!!!
AHHH!!! Congratulations! So happy for yall that you have a healthy little boy! :) C- section ??? wow, did't see that one coming, sorry to hear that but you look fabulous! HOw ya holding up? Such sweet pictures of little Ella holding her new best friend. Best of luck - and will have to talk soon- congrats again!
Congrats! God is good! He is beautiful and the pics of of both of them are adorable! Sorry to hear that you had to have a c-section. You will recover fast. I had to have one with Amy so just relax and enjoy both of your blessings! Now, just pray for me as I embark on my six month journey and I have to have a c-section! :-(
Congratulations Abby. I can identify with you on both of my deliveries although I never pushed. I know that was a long day for you. God knows best and we are thankful that c sections are an option! He is beautiful.
Post a Comment