He's trying to give her a kiss:)
It's a shame we don't see much of this...ha ha!! I LOOOOVE this crooked grin...
She absolutely adores him.
Maybe he should've been a "junior"????

It's a shame we don't see much of this...ha ha!! I LOOOOVE this crooked grin...Maybe he should've been a "junior"????


7 comments:
is he adorable or is he adorable?!!!!
How sweet! I'm glad I got to see him in person on Sunday! Maybe we can plan a day to get together soon.
SWEEEEET!
sweet
He is absolutely beautiful! I know you are enjoying every minute with your two precious babies!!
OH MY WORD!! Thats the sweetest thing I have ever seen! What a great big sister...and he is absolutely precious! Your sweet family is GORGEOUS!!
Oh they are so cute. There is nothing sweeter than watching your little ones love each other. It will melt your heart.
Post a Comment