Ella, Cale and I met my mom the other day at the Cracker Barrel or as Ella likes to call it "Cracker Bells" for lunch. I didn't tell Ella that Honey would be there so she was ecstatic and super surprised when she saw her walk out the door. We had a great lunch and only wish the visit had been longer. But, like a grandmother, she didn't leave us without some prizes and fun stuff to do when we got home! She bought Ella a bunch of princess dresses and I'm pretty sure we haven't worn regular clothes since then. Ella's FAVORITE thing is to dress up and these costumes have been constant entertainment for her...and us:) Plus, the playroom now looks like the changing room at Disney world, but at least she is good about keeping it all in one place. Here are a few pics from the fashion show we had when we got home...
Jasmine: I have since taken up the pants so she doesn't have to walk around holding them up anymore. The belly is my favorite part!!

Belle: I did NOT tell her to stand like this. She did it all on her own. All I said was "smile."

Snow White


Cinderella
Cale didn't get any dress-up clothes, but he did come home with some pretty dapper looking things himself. They were much needed since he grows out of things faster than I can buy them. And, Ella is adamant that when he is big enough that he gets a prince costume to play in. I asked her if it would be all right if he maybe wanted to be a pirate or something instead. She said that was fine, he could get a pirate and a prince costume. Matt said he could "dress-up" in camo...I didn't see that one coming:)
5 comments:
So precious! She is a beautiful princess! The camo comment is hilarious!
oh my abby - i am DYING!!! girls are so foreign to me {which is crazy since im one of three!!}. i want to meet her so bad ;)
sooooo cute!! I want to play dress up too!!! just precious!
How cute! We have yet to introduce the Disney princesses to Sipsey. I'm avoiding it as long as possible, but I'm afraid it can't be avoided too much longer! Plus, Ella seems to be extremely entertained by it!
Those are some serious costumes!
Post a Comment