Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Here comes the sun!

It was BEAUTIFUL today! Cale is a little under the weather, but the fresh air and sunshine did him good. He was as cool as a cucumber in the stroller while Ella jumped, played on the swingset, picked flowers, chased squirrels, etc. It was such a nice break from the three funerals in less than five months and cloudy, rainy weather that have filled our days recently. Looking forward to much more of this...





Show me your teeth! "AHHHHH"

Tired, again.


And after it all, I'm just plain pooped!

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Psalm 118:24

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I cannot believe how one looks just like you and the other just like Matt. So precious!

Margaret said...

That precious Cale has the most beautiful eyes! Ella is beautiful too, of course!

Kate Brotherson said...

Awhhh, these two are adorable. I can't believe how big Cale is getting.

Anonymous said...

Are the cute or what!!??