
Matt and I had a date the other night. My mom was in town so we took full advantage of the baby sitter and had a nice dinner out together. My mom said Ella was a huge help while we were gone, telling her what to do and where things were (as if she didn't know) and following her around making sure Cale was taken care of. What a sweet big sister! When we got home Cale was so excited to see us that you would have thought we had been gone for a couple days instead of a couple hours. It melted my heart to see him squeal and have fits on my face with both hands. Then, they spent some time sitting with daddy...

"Hey, daddy!" Which he says repetitively now, "da da da, da da da." Ella said mama first...I can't say I was surprised by this turn of events.

He cut his first two teeth, pretty much at the same time. He has been a drool MACHINE, as you can see. He's working on some more now, what a blessing we don't remember being babies...it's a rough life!

BUT, regardless of his troubles, this is the face he graces us with most of the day- first thing in the morning, when he wakes up from a nap, anytime he looks at you, etc. People always get so excited when we go somewhere and they talk to him and he smiles back. I don't have the heart to tell them that he does it all the time and that's just his personality:)

These two are quite the pair-best friends already. He loves, LOVES his daddy and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual.
2 comments:
How sweet! I cannot believe he is 6months already!!
when did your baby get so big??? cute post
Post a Comment