Sunday, June 27, 2010

This is what...

older sisters are for...
PLAYING DRESS UP!!! I came into the playroom the other day and this is what I found-Cale in a pretty pink bow:) (Matt's gonna have a fit when he sees that I posted these, but it was really too funny not to share). The most hysterical part was that it didn't seem to bother him and he wore the bow longer than Ella ever would have at this age! I guess it just goes to show how masculine pink can really be!
Oh, yeah...sisters are also good for loving!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

precious! i have a feeling that instead of my son wearing bows, im going to be combating a little girl who thinks she should wear camo and play with trains in the dirt, without a shirt on ;)

Anonymous said...

too cute!!! he has gotten so big!!! totally masculine!!

Margaret said...

Its a good thing pink is masculine, for Cope's sake. He's lived in a pink boppy seat, with pink towels, rags and blankets! Oh well!! I LOVE that last picture. It is so very sweet!