He found the pop tarts, opened the pop tarts, and ate an entire one all by his little self!
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
I smell...
T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!!!!! And, this is him...
He found the pop tarts, opened the pop tarts, and ate an entire one all by his little self!
He really enjoyed it...can you tell??????
I can't take my eyes off of him for a minute! If he's not digging in the trash, unrolling the toilet paper, finding and eating random food or paper OR my favorite splashing around in the toilet then he's making a mess or "un"cleaning somewhere! These activities are all so foreign to me. Ella NEVER did any of those things, we didn't baby proof the house at all. If it wasn't hers she wasn't interested, except for the tupperware cabinet, but I could handle that. It's quite often these days to hear her holler from the other room, "Momma, there's an enmergency!" I'm so thankful I have her to help me keep tabs on him. Boys are definitely a whole new ball game and I have to bring my A-game EVERYDAY!!! But, on the flip side he's the sweetest, cuddliest (probably not a word), precious little boy that I know. He has such a sweet heart already...with a little temper added in and I love every last part of him!
He found the pop tarts, opened the pop tarts, and ate an entire one all by his little self!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I can't get over how big he is!!!! AND SOOO HANDSOME!!! I hear ya....boys will be boys...in every way!!! Miss ya'll!
I'm not sure it is a boy thing or just a second child thing... you have described Adeline in this post. She is getting a little better, but with every habit I break she finds a new one. MSN was like Ella, she NEVER did any of this. I swear it's like MSN and Ella are mirrors of each other and Adeline and Cale are mirrors of each other (according to this post anyway). See you soon!
Post a Comment