We had Ella's 4th birthday party on Saturday at our house. She wanted to have an "Alice in Wonderland" tea party, so that's what we did. I think she had a great time and it turned out to be a great party! Thank you to all of our wonderful family and sweet friends that could make it...we enjoyed hanging out with you!!

Tea Time!
My "little" brother and his girlfriend, Jesse...they missed the Auburn/LSU game for the big event!
Opening gifts, this was her favorite part, for sure!
She got her 1st bike...thanks MeMe and PaPa!
Ella and Riley...she adores her.


I love you, baby girl! You're growing up so quickly and I'm so thankful to be your mommy!!


5 comments:
Oh that is fabulous! What a great party. and thanks for the sweet comment...I am loving it all, I just sometimes need a mommy time out and maybe a milkshake to recharge !!! :)
Oh cute!!! I hate we missed it!!! You all look so adorable!! It really looks like ya'll had a great time!! Happy bday Ella!
happy birthday Ella! WHat a precious party w/ such creative details! yall are such a cute family :)
Everything looked perfect. I hate we missed it too...MSN would have loved it. Sad. You did a good job mom. MSN is getting Alice in Wonderland for Christmas, I may need to borrow your ideas for her bday party next year...or you can just plan it for me.. ha ha.
Precious party! I can't believe she is 4!! Ya'll plan a great party!
Post a Comment