Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanksgiving program

Today was Ella's Thanksgiving program at her school. She's been excited (and singing) about it for weeks...so have I. I would tell you that I cried as she came in, but that would be redundant. I'd also tell you I cried as she walked out, but that would be pathetic...so, I guess I'm pathetic!! Anyway, it was precious and my baby girl is growing up so quickly. Here are some pictures of my pretty pilgrim...





Daddy and Cale watching Ella sing...He was so excited when he saw her, you can see him pointing!

My pretty pilgrim!Ella and Honey

3 comments:

Lauren said...

How sweet! I love their costumes and I love Cale's white blond hair!

Margaret said...

PRECIOUS! Oh Abby-Simms' program is Monday, and she practices her songs everyday at home, and I get tears in my eyes every time. I already wonder how I'm gonna get through the program Monday, so I will PROUDLY be pathetic with you!

Anonymous said...

she is adorable in that costume!!!!!