Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Congratulations, John!

My little brother graduated from Auburn yesterday! So, we all headed to the plains for the ceremony. So much has changed since Matt and I were there, but it was so nice to be back..except for the fact that it was literally freezing!! I'm such a proud big sister, it was a very special day!!!
The proud moment. I don't know what it is, but when it comes to John I'm pretty sentimental. I cry at everything he does. When he was in middle and high school I cried at his wrestling matches, when I got married I balled like a baby when he read the poem he had written at the reception and I teared up here as well. I'm pretty sure I'll be a basket case when he gets married. But, everyone needs a hysterical, snotty bridesmaid, right??
I don't think it's ever been so cold in Auburn.
On our way home. The future of Auburn...I guess this is what graduation will do to you...

We're SUPER proud of you, John! War Eagle!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea!!!! So proud of you!! still up for a christmas or later in the year dinner for 4?