Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"Snacks" on me...

So, Cale took it upon himself to help himself to some yogurt. He did surprisingly well. When it comes to food the majority does get in his mouth (and a "little" on his face)! FYI, we have yet to find anything the boy does NOT like...it's all good!!!
Having fun and getting your belly full...sounds like a winner to me!!!

Yeah, I see you blue eyes! And, when you look at me like that you can do pretty much whatever you want and I'll just take pictures...







When all else fails....



And, I most certainly couldn't let a post go by without mentioning this little princess...doing what she does best...

Our days are filled with tiaras and tractors!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

they are so precious. cale's eyes are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

too cute! I love those blue eyes! And ella is of course PRINCESS ELLA!!! so sweet!