Tuesday was Ella's Recognition program at school. They sang some precious songs with some priceless dance moves. I have to say there is something so incredibly special about hearing your child sing about Jesus...I cried...when do I not??? Anyway, here are some pics from the program.
"Hey, mom and dad!"

"The B-I-B-L-E!"

"Be careful little eyes what you see..."

They had a Luau party on the last day of school...here she is before we left.

My little "hula girl!"

Cale got to attend the festivities...basically, he just goes around and eats everyone else's food. We call him "the finisher" for a reason. After his is gone, he finishes yours:)

Having lunch! Notice how close Ella's chair is to Jackson's...she moved it there on her own, she likes him a "little".

Ella and her teacher, Miss Coline. She really loved her a lot!
1 comment:
she is such a big girl now!!! and so beautiful!
Post a Comment