Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Right before our eyes...



Ella is 5!!!!!!! I. Am. SO. Behind!! My baby girl turned 5 on October 29th and it is way passed that, but in my defense we were in South Carolina for her birthday and I didn't have access to blog. I may never forgive myself for my lateness, but let me assure it has NOTHING to do with how much I love her...it's just been a whirl wind around here and it takes a small lifetime to upload pictures on this thing. However, enough of my excuses and here are some pics of her very special day:)


And, we broke down...she got a Justin Bieber ring!
She was UBER excited about her pink, fringe mocassin boots...can you tell!?!










The AWESOME cake that Diaunt made...Ella was ecstatic!!

Momma and the birthday girl! I must say, parties are MUCH less stressful when you are not the one planning it;)







Precious family and sweet friends that helped us celebrate the day!



Coloring after a very special day!!






A HUGE thank you to MeMe and PaPa for hosting such a wonderful party for such a special little girl! We were so thankful to spend it with family and friends in South Carolina!! It was a success:)

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Five???? Time is flying! She is so so precious! Her party looked adorable and yes I bet if you weren't planning I'm sure you were able to enjoy it so much more-they can be stressful!

Lauren said...

So sweet! She is looking like such a big girl in these pictures. Happy birthday to a sweet girl!