Monday, December 5, 2011

7 years yesterday...





Yesterday, Matt and I celebrated our 7-year anniversary! I can't believe it's been 7 years, but at the same time I can't remember a time with out him either. I told him yesterday I guess we've clearly passed the "newly wed" stage...frankly, we probably drove passed that exit about 5 years and 2 kids ago, but I never really thought about it. I think as a married couple we are "seasoned"! We've grown so much, mostly spiritually. Now, obviously, he has the ability to make me more mad than anybody ever should and more happy than anybody else ever could. As a father, he is attentive, caring, loving, concerned, stern and fun. As a husband, he is considerate, thoughtful, decisive, mature, loving, humble and kind. As a provider and spiritual leader he is successful! I thank God for him and to be his wife everyday. I'm thankful to share my life with him! I prayed for someone like Matt for a long time. The Lord not only answered that prayer, but gave me much more than I even asked for. If you had asked me 7 years ago what life would look like...well, I only hoped it would look like this! Looking forward to many more anniversaries, arguments, prayers, trials, happinesses, laughs and dreams!!








1 comment:

Natalie said...

oh happy happy! so sweet :)