Saturday, April 28, 2012

Happy 30th...to me!

This truly was such a special birthday. Matt went above and beyond and we really had a great day. He brought us Chick-fil-A for breakfast, then we opened gifts, had a relaxing afternoon and then had a few friends over to celebrate a double-birthday party with some sweet friends. The Lord is good and He has taught me so much in 30 years...I can't wait to learn some more!!
Out of all the gifts that Matt got me this year...this one was my favorite! It's the verses of Proverbs 31 written out and under each verse is a description of how it applies to us! I cried the whole time I read it and couldn't be blessed with a more thoughtful husband!! Thank you, Matt:)
Delicious strawberry cake...Matt did a great job picking this:)
The kids and me after a fun day!
Our greatest blessings after bath. This is the first picture I took with the new camera he got me. I'm so excited to use it, I have A LOT to learn...I may need to take a class!!

No comments: