Saturday, May 19, 2012

Guess who graduated from preschool????

THIS GIRL!!!!!
Ella before her ceremony

Ella with some of her class and their teacher

Her "moral" support;)

Walking up to do her solo! She did such a great job...she smiled and didn't stutter, stumble or miss a beat!


Looking at us to make sure we were watching her before she started!

She's on the BIG screen!

Ella getting her diploma from Pastor Kuykendall

Getting our medal from Mrs. Cheryl

You did it!!

Here she comes...our little graduate!!

Walking down the aisle...I LOVE this one!!

Ella and Mrs. Cheryl...they really love each other! We are going to miss her next year.


Ella and Mommy

Ella and daddy

Ella and her Honey

Our family on a pretty special night!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Does that mean Kindergarten next year? Go, Ella! She is so sweet. I can't believe she sang a solo in front of everyone. I would faint!