Ella making sure we were paying attention to the waller (water)!
Getting some sweet love by the waterfall! These ARE the moments!!
The azaleas are in bloom, who could resist?
You can't see me, but I'm making "fish" faces and she's so tickled!
Lovin' on Daddy...Ella loves to kiss, I believe this is one of the very first things that I taught her to do. I'm very affectionate and it was important that I could get love and kisses from her whenever I need it! Thank you Jesus for my sweet family!!!
Ella's walking around carrying a fishing pole. As you can see, it doesn't have to be in the water, just in her hands. By the way, her overalls are neither too small nor too short. They are actually capri's, but we have short legs (can't imagine where she acquired those) so they are a little bit too long...last year they made great pants!
Next, Ella and daddy washed mommy's car!! Thank you both, it looks fabulous! And yes, Ella has pants and bathing suits, but she was knee deep in the bucket before I could even do anything, so I just took off the overalls and let her have at it.
"Workin' at the car wash!" Check out those curls!!
Well, ran out of soap, back to the bucket...it's WAY more fun!
Who knew washing a car could be so much fun!?! Remember when it was a chore? Now, it's just another chance for a photo op! This concludes our "redneck bath", hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!!


5 comments:
hey abby!
it's Liz Eddleman. i find your blog through Laura Brantley and have been reading all about your precious family. Ella is beautiful!! we are blogging as well and i am home with our 6 month old, David. anyways, just wanted to say hey! hope things are well!
Ella washing the car is about the cutest thing I have ever seen!!
She is sooo cute! I can't wait until Cade is up and about...
oh abby! i just love her she is a doll! (im sure bennett would be kissing the computer too if he knew how :) ) and i think she looks like a wee little abby
She really is just precious! I know she is at such a fun age!
Post a Comment