Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Rub a dub dub...

...three sweeties in a tub!!

Last weekend Juli had to go out of town, so Matt and I kept Elissa (4) and Luke (9 mos). Ella really enjoyed them being here and I think they had fun. Hannah (16) came along as well. She was such a huge help since I've been so puny lately.



They also spent some time here...

While Luke did this... Matt really enjoyed his only male companion, they bonded-it was cute!

And sometimes we even shared our inner "drama queen" with everyone. It looks like this...

All in all it was a productive weekend: Juli and Scott got some time alone with no kids, Ella learned how to share (sort of), we inherited a wonderful oil painting to adorn the blank wall over our couch from market, and Matt and I got a little slice of what life will be like with more than one child...I will miss my nights of uninterupted sleep!! But bring it on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the bath pictures!!! Those are so cute! Ella is precious! Euten party of 4 is coming soon!

Unknown said...

hahahahhaha...Oh my goodness how stinking cute. I am so happy that my babies have such amazing folks to keep them. The painting is en route... xoxo Aunt Juli