Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Baby Euten: 7 weeks 5 days
We met our newest addition for the first time yesterday. And like two years ago when we heard the first heart beat the reaction was much the same: my eyes filled with tears and my heart filled with joy! What a wonderful miracle to hear such a strong heart beat, it made the past 7 weeks of utter sickness and nausea well worth it. And because of little "newbie" I can only stare at this computer screen for a VERY short amount of time before it makes me S-I-C-K, hence the lack of posting lately. I must say, though, Ella is excited-she loves babies. Though I think she was mildly disappointed yesterday at the ultrasound...it wasn't quite the "baby" she expected to see. December was a big month for us. Matt and I celebrated four years together, he turned 31 the same day we found out we were pregnant again, we had a wonderful stay at the Opryland hotel in Nashville and of course Christmas. Those pictures will have to come later-my computer time is sadly over!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Yay I'm the first to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I was wondering when y'all were going to have another! Ella will be a wonderful big sister. I hope you start feeling better soon.
so so excited for yall!!! congrats :)
Congrats!!!!! We heard baby Wilson's heartbeat yesterday too!!! I'm due Aug. 15!!!! We're going to have a long, hot summer - but well worth it!
Oh my goodness!! Congratulations! I had a "hunch" that the reason you'd been away for so long might be this! I will keep you in my prayers and that sweet baby too! I hope you start feeling better soon!
Oh Abby I am so excited for you. You are such a great mom. You deserve to have lots of babies call you mom. I can't wait to hear all about this new little one! I am pregnant too with #3. Big step for us! This one wasn't planned so I am a bit nervous but we are having a boy and Danny couldn't be happier!
YEAH!! I have been dieing to tell, so glad the work is out!! Congratuations again and I love you all!
Congratulations. If Mary Selwyn is as excited as she is about being a big sister at her age then I know Ella is going crazy with excitement.
Congratulations! What a blessing! I will be praying for you guysl
soooooo exciting! what great news!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Post a Comment