Monday, March 2, 2009

Snowy Sunday

Well, we woke up yesterday morning and I thought we were in the wrong state. No offense to our weather forecasters, but usually when they call for snow we see...none. So, you can imagine our surprise when we woke up to this...
Ella really loved it and couldn't wait to get outside, last year she cried when some snow fell on her boots, this year she was in love...
It was FREEZING...daddy was sweet to share his hat!
Ella and daddy built a little snowman, too. I think she would have stayed outside all day if I would have let her. Maybe if her gloves had been waterproof I would have, but we're not really "prepared" for such things down here in Alabama.
It was a beautiful sunday and a nice little treat!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cute snow bunny!

Margaret said...

Your pictures are beautiful! Ella is just so so adorable! The book I am reading is "Don't make me count to three," and is by G.Plowman. It has been a wonderful book!! Hope you are feeling good! I can't believe you are almost 16 weeks!