Friday, March 27, 2009

Manicures by Matt

Prissy decided she wanted to have her fingers and toes painted. She talked about it all day. So, last night Matt was more than happy to help me out and honor her request!
Yes, that is a REAL paint brush. The nail brush was simply too big for her teeny nail beds and the artist in him needed the correct utensils to make the perfect manicure.
If possible, I think I was more attracted to him at this moment than almost any before it. He's such a wonderful daddy! I know most guys don't pride themselves on how well they can play beauty ranch, but it was important to him that she was pleased. Which she was, she's still talking about how "pitty" they are.She was VERY careful not too touch them or mess up the paint. It was hysterical watching her hold her hands out and fingers up to let them dry. I guess some things just come to us naturally!The finished product and perfection at its finest!

*NEW POST BELOW*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so cute! what a trouper matt!! And I used to think my dad was cool because he could do a ponytail! I can't wait to show adam this one!

The Dennis Family said...

Ummm that is the cutest thing ever!! I LOVE IT!!!

Lauren said...

That is too sweet. I can't wait til Sipsey wants her fingernails painted! I don't know if Ben could do as good as Matt. I guess we will see!

Amanda said...

This is so sweet!!!! I still have the picture Matt drew for me my senior year. I can so see him sitting down takeing his time and starting over several times because it just isn't quite right. I am glad you guys also have a blog. What a neat way to keep up with our growing families!