"Biggest"
When I look at these my heart swells as if it is going to pop out of my chest...that is an extreme amount of blessing for one family. And, I feel so unworthy, but so very thankful for these gifts the Lord has given us! I can't even believe she was ever that tiny, just as I can't conceive of him growing so big...but, OH what fun to watch them grow!!




4 comments:
that is exactly what i said when I left the other day....how little a newborn is!! you just forget. even being around a 5-6 month old, you just don't realize how tiny they once were! they are both precious! enjoy the moments!
Precious, beautiful children! I know how thankful you are!
So precious. Isn't it crazy how you can love the second one just as much as the first one. You don't have to pick a favorite..... you have room in your heart to love them both equally and yes, your heart feels like it coupe explode!
Congrats on the arrival of your son. Your family is beautiful. (brian says especially you matt!!)It was fun to find your blog. Maybe we will see you at a game this fall.
War Eagle
Brian, Amy, and Caroline
Post a Comment