Cale at 9 wks.

and at 10 wks.

What a WONDERFUL little brother the Lord has given us. Cale is such a joy! He coos and grins constantly. He is interactive and the boy can EAT! We started giving him rice cereal this week...I couldn't believe it. But, he was ready and he does great with a spoon, though he seems just too young. Matt keeps telling me to "cut the cord" that "he's a boy", BUT I refuse at 11 weeks to cut any proverbial cord!! I can't believe how quickly he is growing, I'm just trying to soak it all in...before I know it I'll be watching him walk off into the woods with his daddy and my "cuddle time" will be something of the past. I won't think about that right now, I'm just enjoying the pure sweetness of him touching my face and giving me wide-open mouth kisses...it makes me weak in the knees!!


2 comments:
what a sweet boy!
look how cute he is!!!! he is just changing every day! so precious!
Post a Comment