We spent Christmas this year in Huntsville at my parent's house. We had a really great time and this year, by far, was the most fun with Ella. She was extremely excited! She couldn't go to sleep on Christmas Eve because of the excitement, but when Zach showed her on the computer how close Santa was it didn't take her long. I have an embarassingly small amount of pictures from the trip...I guess we were just to busy visiting and having fun that I forgot, but I do have a few.
Uncle John and Cale. He was pretty impressed with himself that he got Cale to sleep. I really enjoyed seeing the two of them together, they are a lot alike and Cale reminds of John a lot of the time.
And, I can't forget to mention the night after Christmas Matt and I went bowling with John, his girlfriend, Zach and one of his friends. I don't have pictures of that either, but we had a blast! And, I am proud to say that I lost BOTH games even after everyone else had stopped trying! Oh, well! Never said bowling was a forte of mine, but it was fun just the same! I also got to fit in some shopping with my mom, which is always nice!
Matt's family came in town for New Year's. It was nice to visit with them as well.
Happy 2010!!!
New Post Below


3 comments:
ive missed you guys! and those wigs just kill me. KILL me :) sweetie pie{s}!!
ella loves some dress-up! she is too cute!
We have that same house. MSN got it for her birthday....we didn't have the room either so I laughed when I read that. ha ha.
Post a Comment