Matt took the day off the Thursday before Christmas and we took the kids to Jacksonville to spend the day with Papa. It was a really great day and Ella and Cale got to spend some quality time with their great-grandfather. Ella was literally stuck to his hip the entire day. She didn't leave his side at all, wanted to sit with him at lunch and cried when we had to leave him...she has NEVER acted that way before, but this trip she was especially attached. It's always hard to go to "Nana and Papa's" house without her being there, I don't know that it will ever get any easier, but I will say that it was nice to go there and spend that time with Papa. Of course, Ella had to take her Ariel costume, since Papa hadn't seen it. She also tried it on for Mammaw Hazel at the Assisted Living Home for all to see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Sweet! I know that really brought him some joy!
Post a Comment