Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Honey "do's"...

I picked out some canvas paintings that I wanted to hang in the playroom. They were of course $150 each (at least)...NOT going to happen. So, I asked my very sweet and talented husband if he would do me the honor of painting some for me. They are finally finished and I'm so excited. This is an extremely busy time of year for him and late February through early June he is pretty much exhausted, so thank you Matt for taking time that you could've been sleeping or just laying around and resting to do this for me...
And closer up...

4 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

He needs to quit his day job! I've VERY impressed:-)

Anonymous said...

go matt!! those are amazing!!

Margaret said...

Amazing Abby! What a blessing to have such a talent! He could def sell his work! Wow!

Denise said...

He is good...I'm jealous. I wish I had a talent like that.