Since posting the pictures of the canvas paintings that Matt did for the play room there have been several inquiries about his artistic ability. No, that's not the only type of painting he does. Yes, he can do pretty much anything and no, painting isn't his only medium. SO, I thought I would post some of the other things he has done most recently for your viewing pleasure. Plus, it gives me the opportunity to brag on him a little bit, which I'm sure he feels I probably don't do enough!


And, this one he did for me the first year we were married for my birthday... This one he did for a friend after his trip to Alaska.
This one he did for SoSo of her own fly fishing reel and fly.
This he did for a friend and made the frame.
This one he did for a friend of her house.
This he did for a friend for his wife of one of their wedding photos.
This one he did for his boss and his son.There are others, but these are all the pictures I had. He did a baseball theme for Zach, an Auburn collage for John and a portrait of our dog for my mom. It's hardly fair that he is the provider and provides all the talent in the family. I decorate and take care of the kids...but, I'm not complaining!!


3 comments:
And brag you should! Goodness gracious he is talented! And what a sweet anniversary present that year! How special!
abby, he needs to start a business!! i am serious!
I think it is ridiculous and unfair that he can do this. the one of the house and his boss and his son are amazing. i'm sure people's faces are really hard...he's awesome!
Post a Comment