Well, my baby boy is 1!! I simply can't believe it. First birthdays are special, but for me they are a little sad. It means my baby is growing up and as if he didn't accomplish enough and grow way too much already he now isn't even considered a "baby" anymore. It's a little rough on a momma. However, it is here and we are excited about it. This morning when we woke up Ella and I sang Happy Birthday to him. He rocked back and forth, grinned ear to ear and giggled like he knew it was something special...and it is! Tonight we cooked his favorite dinner (grilled hamburgers), I baked a cake and he opened some presents. Good news-the Euten's are some proud owners of some Tonka trucks (in EVERY color), these are the first trucks our household has seen. The bad news-Cale's still carrying around my brush and Ella's bunny:) He does love his new "boy toys" though! Here's some pics from tonight...
Thursday, August 19, 2010
HaPpY BiRtHdAy, CALE!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Happy 1st birthday precious boy! He is adorable and wow how fast a year has gone by!
Happy Birthday to Cale! He IS still a baby and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!
Cale and I have the same birthday! It sounds like it was a special day for him!!
Happy 1st Bday Cale!! It was great to see you all today!
Post a Comment