Matt HATES the lace on this outfit. Sorry! This is just something he will have to get over right now. There WILL come a time when I won't be able to get him into anything that's not covered in dirt or holes...or both! It won't be this way for long...
Chores before church. Cale helps by taking things out and throwing them on the floor, until he finds something he likes and walks away with it. Ella actually directly hands you things or sets them on the counter for easier access. Nonetheless, they're helping!!
My "baby" is so grown up!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
too cute! ADam says I have till Sam is 2 to dress him like I want :)!! Can't wait to see ya!
Matt and I have been married since December '04. God blessed us with Ella in October '06 and again with Cale in August '09. I can't remember a time without them.
Dear Lord, its been such a hectic day, with little time to stop and pray. For lifes been anything but calm, since you called me to be a mom. Yet when I steal a moment, Lord, just at the sink or ironing board, to ask the blessings of your grace, I see them in my small one's face. That you have blessed me all the while, and I stop to catch that precious smile.
1 comment:
too cute! ADam says I have till Sam is 2 to dress him like I want :)!! Can't wait to see ya!
Post a Comment