Monday, August 2, 2010

Who needs clothes...

...when you've got jammies! Somedays we do bother to actually get dressed:)




Clearly, it was nap time and he couldn't wait for the bed...I had literally turned around for two seconds!
Playing peek-a-boo with Sissy!


KISSES!!!!!

Ride 'em cowboy, and girl!









The time has flown! Cale will be 1 in three weeks, I can't believe it!!!! He took his first steps on June 31st and now is full-out walking in literally days. It's so funny seeing him waddle around. It brings me such joy seeing him round the corner. He now says "ow" when he falls or thinks something should hurt and "ahh oooo" instead of "uh oh," it's SOO cute. When you put the phone up to his ear he says, "bye"...he's a man of few words. Ella is such a big helper and loves him so much, though he does bother her sometimes getting into her stuff...little brothers! She starts MDO in September and is very excited. I am too, but am going to miss her terribly. It's only for four hours, but when she began to get frustrated at not being able to read and arguing with me about what letters are I knew it was time. I love spending my days playing with them and watching them interact with each other, which they do so much.

3 comments:

Denise said...

too hot for clothes. less clothes also equals less laundry which is good. I can't believe Cale is going to be one...crazy!

Lauren said...

ONE?!?! Wasn't it just yesterday we were at Jenny's baby shower and he was just a few weeks old? Ella will love MDO. Let us know how it goes!

Margaret said...

I cannot believe Cale is about to be 1! It seems like you were just announcing you were having a boy and I was secretly wishing for one too! He is precious! You and Ella will both love MDO!!