Saturday, May 14, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Week

Last week (eventually, I'll catch up and stop using phrases like "last week", but for now it's the best I can do!) was teacher appreciation week at Ella's school. So, we did a little crafting to show our appreciation.She was concentrating hard and did a wonderful job...she definitely gets her artistic ability from her father!

The finished product...she was really proud!



The finished product, only with Cale this time...he didn't help (thankfully) but, we couldn't leave him out.


This is the card she wrote all. by. herself!! I helped with spelling and that was it, she has really learned a lot this year and enjoyed it!



I told her to do a "big I." So she did! Guess I should've been more specific and said capital...kids are extremely literal!


2 comments:

Lauren said...

That note is so precious! Her teacher will cherish it. What a smart girl!

Margaret said...

So sweet. Love that precious card-such a smart girl! I know you are so proud!