She is SOOOO precious! That hair is incredible~love curls!! Do you hear alot that she looks like her daddy because I think she looks just like him! That is ALL I hear about Simms! Hope you are feeling great! Are ya'll finding out what you are having?
Matt and I have been married since December '04. God blessed us with Ella in October '06 and again with Cale in August '09. I can't remember a time without them.
Dear Lord, its been such a hectic day, with little time to stop and pray. For lifes been anything but calm, since you called me to be a mom. Yet when I steal a moment, Lord, just at the sink or ironing board, to ask the blessings of your grace, I see them in my small one's face. That you have blessed me all the while, and I stop to catch that precious smile.
4 comments:
i love her washing the dishes...so cute. glad ya'll had a good week. it was fun to get to come play the other day!
OH MY PRECIOUS!!!
HAHA - Love these pictures - how is everything going??
Looks like my kind of wild spring break.
She is SOOOO precious! That hair is incredible~love curls!! Do you hear alot that she looks like her daddy because I think she looks just like him! That is ALL I hear about Simms! Hope you are feeling great! Are ya'll finding out what you are having?
Post a Comment