Today I turned 27!! It was a great day all around. Ella and I met Matt for lunch today, it's always nice to see him in the middle of the day. Him and Ella gave me a BEAUTIFUL watch for my birthday, I was so surprised! Tonight he took us to dinner and I thoroughly enjoyed our family time. Plus, I didn't have to cook ALL DAY!! Here are some pictures from the night...

Ella enjoying some delicious b'day cheesecake!

Still going...(the cream was her favorite!!)

It was a great day to turn 27!!!

I forgot to mention that when Matt gave me the watch, he said it was from both him and Ella. I told him thank you and how much I loved it, of course, then turned to her to do the same. After expressing my gratitude to her, she innocently replied, "But I didn't pay for it!" She's SO honest!!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Abby! It looks like you guys had a great time. I'm finished with student teaching, so maybe we can get the girls together sometime soon.
I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday. You look adorable by the way! And I meant to comment on Ella's sweet prayer..that is such a sweet, special little girl!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Im so glad tha tyou had such a great day! How cute is sweet Ella ~ Uhhh - just precious!!
Happy Birthday you young thing you!!!!
HAPPY BDAY!!!!!!!!!! What a sweet gift and a special day! You deserve it!
Happy late birthday. I meant to send you an email....sorry.
Abby
you look so cute pregnant! I love it... oh and Happy Late Birthday ofcourse. YOur Ella is sooo sweet! Love her pictures. And cannot wait to see your new addition come August. Best of luck with the pregnancy!
Katy
Post a Comment